Hours and Admission
2021 Trail Admission
All trail passes (including for members) must be pre-purchased online before arriving at the Science Center.
Includes the live animal exhibit trail and all hiking trails
Adults and Seniors: $18.00
Youth (ages 3-15): $13.00
Children 2 and Under: FREE
Children 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Discounted Trail Admission
Squam Lakes Natural Science Center participates in a number of programs to help more people get Nearer to Nature. To minimize interactions between guests and staff, only the following special discounts will be honored. No other coupons or discounts will not be honored for the 2021 trail season. You must call 603-968-7194 x 7 to reserve and pay in advance for tickets for these discounts. Your barcoded tickets will be emailed to you.
- Library Membership Pass - Borrow the pass from your library for a specific date then bring the pass with you to the Admissions window at the Welcome Center on that date. Reservations are not required. The Library Pass is valid for up to four $10 trail admissions.
- AZA Reciprocal Discount - Call to reserve and pay $9.00 each for up to four tickets for a specific date and time. Bring your AZA reciprocal membership card and tickets with you when you visit.
- ANCA Reciprocal Discount - Call to reserve and pay $9.00 each for up to four tickets for a specific date and time. Bring your ANCA reciprocal membership card and tickets with you when you visit.
- Museums for All Discount - Call to reserve and pay $3 each for up to four tickets for a specific date and time. Bring your SNAP/EBT benefit card and tickets with you when you visit.
- Family Access Membership - A Family Access Membership is for New Hampshire families receiving food assistance. It includes unlimited free admission to trails and exhibits for one named adult and up to five others (children 2 and under are free) from May 1 through November 1. New Hampshire residents may purchase a Family Access Membership for $25 by applying in-person at Admissions from May 1 through November 1. An eligible adult must provide their name, address, email, phone number, and show a current EBT card and ID. Family Access Memberships are not available online.
|Cruise Pass Fees (2021)||Member Rate||Non-Member Rate|
|Youth (Ages 0-15)||$19.00||$23.00|
|Not recommended for children under 3|
Combination Passes (trail and cruise) are not available for the 2021 season.
We accept MC, VISA, AMEX, and DISCOVER. Rates and schedules are subject to change. Group rates are available; please call 603-968-7194 or email for information and reservations.